Adbox
LightBlog

Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 3, 2019

Read All Day : Teachers Remake Shake It Off By Taylor Swift

The OAS staff shakes it up to a school favorite to surprise our students as we celebrate Read Across America Day, a day filled with reading, book shopping and a love of all things literacy.

Read All Day

Original Song Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

Rewritten By: Colleen O'Neil & Jamie Corso

Lead Vocals: Allyson Bennett

Backup Vocals: Kristy Rosamilia & Jamie Corso

Filmed & Edited By: Jesse Herbert

Special Thanks to all the Staff of Ocean Avenue School for your continued support and dedication to the students of our school!

LYRICS:

“Read All Day”

Remake of Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”

Rewritten by: Jamie Corso & Colleen O’Neil

I stay up too late

Got reading on my brain

That’s what students say, mmm-mmm

That’s what students say, mmm-mmm

I can’t put this book away

I have to read each day

At least that’s what students say, mmm-mmm

That’s what students say, mmm-mmm

CHORUS

But I keep reading

Can’t stop, won’t stop reading

It’s like I got this author

In my mind

Saying, “You gotta read all night.”

Cause the students gonna learn, learn, learn, learn, learn

And the teachers gonna teach, teach, teach, teach, teach

But I’m just gonna read, read, read, read, read

Read all day, Read all day

I just gotta see, see, see, see, see

What this book means to me, me, me

But, I’m just gonna read, read, read, read, read

Read all day, read all day

I never miss a book

I’m reading on my nook

I practice fluency, mmm-mmm

Practice fluency, mmm-mmm

I’m reading on my own (reading on my own)

I read the words as I go (read words as I go)

Gotta make sure I decode, mmm-mmm

Make sure I decode, mmm-mmm

CHORUS

Read all day, read all day,

I read all day, I read all day,

I, I, I read all day, I read all day

I, I, I read all day, I read all day

I, I, I read all day, I read all day

Hey, hey, hey

Just think while you’ve been getting down and out about the scores on your Wii and Play Station 2

You could’ve been getting down to this sick book!

My teacher brought us these new books

She’s like, “Oh my gosh! You just gotta read.”

And to the students over there with some time to spare

Won’t you come on over maybe? We can read, read, read

Yeah ohhh

CHORUS (until the end)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

LightBlog
LightBlog